Sunday, April 8, 2012

Get Organized!

I just realized that if for any reason, employers look here, they'll see how unorganized I am and all of my flaws. I was going to make a list of drawings I haven't finished--two come to mind (two featured on this very blog) but then I realized there's probably a bit more (READ a bit = a lot) that I haven't finished and I guess I'm supposed to make myself look good at all times.

Forget it. It's my blog:

Drawings
-Lickitung/Pacole (might forget about for now)
-The Weird Family Breakfast (might change background/deciding on the style)
-Tea Time Nuri w/ Prinnies (gonna rehash the background, I think)
-Shirt idea for friend
-weekly sketches!!!!! (need a new smaller sketchbook. The big ones can be for bigger projects that I leave at home)

Drawing Projects
-graphic novel
-web comic (???)

Animation
-walk cycles (of a penguin, I think)

Group Projects (Animation)
-PP

I have so much I want to do. I'm not sure if I'm trying to learn how to fly before I crawl here or what but man. I had an interview last week and then went out of town for Easter---when I have something big like an interview going on, I tend to ignore everything else and focus on that one thing--which is bad. I need to learn to multitask.

I made a postcard for a friend--picked up watercolors for the first time in a while. I don't like how it turned out so I'll probably redo it but I'll post what I have in a sec. Or maybe tomorrow. <_<;

2 comments:

  1. hmm, add a pineapple to one of your drawing! Or make the lickitonge sit on it! You have wonderful ideas, Paul dear! :)

    ReplyDelete