Monday, September 5, 2011

What's On My Plate

I get overwhelmed and new ideas pretty fast and jump to them w/o finishing stuff--here's what I have to work with so far:

IMPORTANT:
-Caricature sketch of two of my friends (for website)
-The Weird Family Breakfast remake
-The Weird Family Breakfast: Waffles remake

NOT SO IMPORTANT
-My devaintID pic (Kaminaesque chocobo) remake [worked on this yesterday]
-Pokemon Team Pink: Pacole & Lickitung
-Prinny Tea Time


For the front of my webpage, I'll have a collection of my various work--I'll just pick stuff from what I'm working on now instead of making something separate for it. I'm thinking of scheduling different stuff for each day so I can finish a lot all at once--I need to learn to be fast but efficient. Blaaaaaargh.  XP

No comments:

Post a Comment