Sunday, September 25, 2011

News

-Decided to organize days into one caricature, project, and animation per week (didn't I already post this? If so, well...I'm posting this anyways to help remind myself). For any paying projects I have, I'll make those top priority. I plan to use Google Calendars specifically for art stuff--I'll get around to it *whistles innocently*
-Speaking of which, I actually have a gig--wooooooo! The contract is being signed and stuff and as soon as I get what I need I can start this week! :)
-Decided to draw the kitchen for The Weird Family Breakfast--the lack of background is very distracting.


I haven't touched my site in ages---I want to make another section for my art commissions (which is where the drawings come in). At any rate, I need to focus on this paying project! Yeah yeah yeah yeaaaaaaaaah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment