Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wix.com was doing a special--if I bought the Premium package by yesterday, I'd be paying less annually for my website for a year. Even though payments are monthly, I always worry that they'd take the whole amount out of my account just then (I made sure to use Paypal) but I decided against it. I didn't have enough for even one monthly payment and even if I pay less for a year, I'd need to pay the regular price the next year so why bother?

Anywho, this is what I drew on the bus/in the lounge before work. This first picture is my WFB w/ tea time but I've decided against it for the time being.


I'm playing with a new look for my reverse merman; instead of jeans and galoshes, I'm having him wear those galoshes-overall things. This is what I wanted him to wear from the beginning but for some reason, I decided on jeans.

So I've decided on penguins attack a reverse mermaid in ballet for my home page drawing--pretty excited about it. I got home late so I shouldn't really be working on anything--I have work early tomorrow so I need to go to bed.  :\

No comments:

Post a Comment