Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ideas for Home Page Art

  1. My Weird Family Breakfast characters all dressed up and having tea
  2. Sequential poses of Fish Mom (Weird Family Breakfast) doing ballet
  3. Sequential poses of rabbit
  4. Sequential poses of penguins pirouetting (a la Disgaea)
Thinking the sequential drawings will be better; they showcase drawing and animation aspects at the same time.   :)

     Weird Family Breakfast was a combination of characters I created for my Animation class; the child and monster are from my first group animated short and the reverse mermaid was actually a male character I made for my Intro to Animation class. Out of boredom I drew this:


A bit sloppy but I liked the charm of it--I decided to go with the breakfast theme using these characters; only a few of these WFBs made the cut for my site, this one excluded, because you have to show your best, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment