Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Goals: Website




  • Decide on whether or not I should have a Home page; I feel it's pointless because the main purpose of a home page is to host the tabs for different pages--I suppose it's also like the cover of the book (maybe I'm just being lazy). 
    • If I do make a home page, I need to decide what drawing to put on it--I know I want to make one especially for it but I have several ideas so...I'll have to choose and act right away
  • Make a drawing for the Contacts page; added this blog so I could have something to add other than my e-mail (didn't feel good about leaving my phone number on a website)
  • Make a 2D animation; will do frames via wacom tablet in Photoshop and compile them in After Effects--will add some variety (and 2D animation is what I wanted to do in the first place)
  • Finalize a color scheme
  • Save up money to buy domain name and get rid of ads
    • Decide on a domain name (torn between using my full name to be easier or something cool/weird)

No comments:

Post a Comment