Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dem Promotions

1) Terncraft Games just came out with their first mobile game, Thieving Tower. I'm working on a cool project with them and personally know the people who worked on this game--check it out:







2) I follow this guy's  Blogger page quite a bit and admire what he's setting out to do. Take a look at his pages and his fancy schmancy project. I don't know him personally but I still want to promote his site. :)

3) Another guy I don't know personally (although I'll probably try to abuse him on Steam someday) has a new Facebook page up. He's also has a deviantArt page where he has tutorials I've used in the past (the Wacom tutorial was a lifesaver when I first got my Bamboo Touch and Fun). He's got a graphic novel in the works that I have bookmarked and ready to read when it's finally out but in the mean time, I check his Tumblr page on occasion. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment