Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Scanner Troubles

It's not working for some reason...I didn't do as much as I wanted to but I had some rough sketches of an idea that hatched in mah brain. I'll either try to get this thing working or just redo them digitally. I have to go to work early so I gotta turn in--night, peoples. :0

Also, apparently Pixar is working on a movie called Wreck-It Ralph? Sounds interesting. Don't forget to catch Brave on June 22nd!

(I can understand why Brave took a while to come out---Merida's hair alone probably took years to tame...untame?)

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BRAVE. oh, and um.............I don't know how to make the link smaller :( I don't know much html. I used this code editor thingiemagige. I don't even know why the wrong picture is showing up! ARUGH. lol. Um. I'll try to figure it out o.o

    ReplyDelete